Nuwave Oven grilled salmon is another delicious dish you can prepare using the NuWave oven. The best thing about the NuWave oven when preparing salmon is that you get a good done both in the inside and the outside which will make you love your dish more.
The following is an easy to follow oven grilled salmon recipe using a NuWave oven. Follow the steps and be ready to make a great dish that will leave everyone at the dinner table impressed by your cooking skills and asking you for more.
Recipe For Preparing Nuwave Oven Grilled Salmon. (serves 2)
Ingredients (units: US)
- 3 tablespoons of packed dark brown sugar.
- 2 salmon steaks of about 3.4 inch thick.(This is about 8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon of rice vinegar.
- 4 teaspoons of prepared Chinese hot mustard. In the absence of Chinese hot mustard, Dijon mustard can be used instead. The units should still be 4 teaspoons.
- 1 tablespoon of soy vinegar.
Method of preparation.
- Mix the mustard, brown sugar and the soy sauce in a medium sized bowl and whisk until the mixture blends.
- Put the rice vinegar in a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon glaze. Mix the two and set the mixture aside.
- Brush one side of the salmon steaks thoroughly with glaze in a medium sized bowl.
- Place the glazed salmon steaks onto a 4” rack. The glazed side should be facing down.
- Grill the salmon steaks for about four minutes in the NuWave oven.
- Apply the top sides of the salmon steaks with the glaze and preserving a small amount for drizzling.
- Turn your salmon steaks over and grill them for about four minutes or until when the second side is slightly charred.
- Transfer your salmon to the plates to dry.
- Drizzle the remaining glaze in a small sized bowl over salmon.
Your dish is ready to serve.