Do you love chicken kabobs? yeah, I do, I still love the taste that makes me lick my finger.I would love to cook a chicken kebab, but what happens when unexpected rain showers, will it hears you? definitely I got a solution for you, why don’t you try to cook your favorite dish in NUWAVE oven in delicious and simplest method.
Soak the wooden skewer in water at night, which prevents skewers sticking, drying and burning in the oven, remember no compromise for your taste
1.Boneless skinless chicken-3lbs,chopped into 2″pieces
2.Oil (olive or any other)-3 0r 4 tbsp
3.Yogurt -1/2 cup
4.Ginger and garlic paste- 1 1/2 tbsp
5.Gram flour-3 tbsp
7.Red chili powder-2 tbsp
9.Turmeric powder -1/2 tbsp
10.Salt -to taste
13.Peppers-1 big diced into pieces
14.Cherry Tomatoes-22,for garnishing
Prepare The Marinade
1.Drain out the excess water from the chicken and cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Add all ingredients, except oil and flour to the chicken and ensure the mixing is done well.
3. Gram flour the post-heat the oil in a pan and add the flour to avoid over hating to prevent the burning. The gram flour would be ready within minutes, so you can turn off as soon as you notice light browning.
4. Pour the gram flour mixture with olive oil into the chicken and mix it.
5. Refrigerate to marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
Baking the kebabs
Notice: If using wooden skewers please soak in water for 20-30minutes to prevent burning.
1. String the pieces of chicken into skewers, can come up with a different pattern of your choice by altering it with meat with peppers or tomatoes or any of choice
2. Place the skewers on a tray, used for baking in a preheated oven of 450 degrees F.
3. Flip it over 15 minutes to bake the other side.
4. After another 15 minutes, ensure to set broil -mode and broil each side for 5 minutes to get some browning color.
Bake side 1 for 15 minutes in NuWave oven and bake other side for 15 minutes in Nuwave oven.
Broil the both sides for 5 minutes respectively, now it’s done, you can enjoy your NuWave Chicken Kabobs and its ready for serving.