The NuWave oven is turning increasingly popular due to its quality features. With this high end oven you can cook just anything from the dessert to appetizer. With this appliance the meals can be prepared very easily without encountering any hassles or troubles. However, there are some adjustments that are required to be made as per the cooking time and amount of the recipe that’s being prepared.
If you are planning to try out some cake recipe with this cooking gadget then you must consider preparing Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Just follow the simple instructions mentioned below of the NuWave Pineapple Upside Down Cake Recipe and your cake will be ready in no time.
- 3 eggs
- Oil- 1/3 cup
- Water- 1 1/3 cup
- Cream cheese-1 8-oz.
- A box of yellow cake mix
- A Can of Pineapples
- Vanilla pudding powder- 1 box
- Brown sugar- 1 box
- Utensils and a mixing bowl
- Before starting with the preparation read the instructions laid on the box of yellow cake mix. The basic method will follow-prepare a mixture with yellow cake mix, one third cup of oil, water- 1 1/3 cup and 3 eggs.
- Pour the mixture into NuWave saucepan and place it inside the NuWave oven. You need not to preheat the oven. Simply place the pan inside the oven and bake. NuWave ovens don’t feature conventional temperature settings. So just bake for 20 minutes on high.
- Then remove the cake. Allow it to cool at least for 6-7 minutes. Insert a toothpick in its center and then remove it. If there are no crumbs/mix stuck to it, then there is no need to bake it anymore. But if it’s not done yet, then you need to bake it again for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now quick boil brown sugar and canned pineapple for 5 minutes on medium heat. You’ll need to crush the pineapples before bringing them to boil.
- Now prepare pudding by mixing vanilla pudding, milk, and cream cheese. When the cake is cooled completely apply the pudding liberally.
- You can top the cake with nuts, vanilla cream or bananas.
Your cake is ready to be served. Enjoy it with family or friends.